Luxury Living Room Interior Design Ideas Interior Design Ideas, More Classic Interior Designs, Room Designs , Living Room Designs Ideas , Minimalist living room

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

BATH WEEK: SOME RANDOM BATHS I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW

BATH WEEK: SOME RANDOM BATHS I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW - we would like to welcome those of you who go on google to this blog Contemporary Home Design ok now we will discuss are quite important in designing the house that is about BATH WEEK: SOME RANDOM BATHS I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW we have collected a lot of information from various sources which certainly aims to provide information complete for you, hope you are satisfied and please continue reading:

You can also see our article on:


BATH WEEK: SOME RANDOM BATHS I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW

A small powder room in all white with a chrome and marble washstand sink features a colorful green tile floor. (above)

No rhyme, no reason, no theme, no scheme, no purpose...just some random baths, sinks, tubs and tiles I am liking right now.


Keeping it simple works in this baths scene...with a wash basin sink, subway tiles on the wall, simple chrome sconces with shades and a classic marble basket weave mosaic on the floor. (above)


Need to add visual interest to a bathroom wall? Grey marble mosaic rectangular tiles in tumbled and honed finishes are laid in a vertical pattern on the wall creating a fab striped effect and could do the trick! (above)


A sleek silver and stainless bathroom! (above)

Decorative molding is used on the walls of this white bath adding the perfect classic touch. (above)

A very modern egg shaped freestanding tub is the ultimate in zen and serene elegance. (above)



The almost country paneled white wood wall, the modern floating wall mounted vanity and the classic white clawfoot tub makes this tiny little bathroom the ultimate in eclectic! (above)



A trumeau style mirror and a curved marble slab that is used for shower screen make this light and simple bath feel very French. (above)


already finished our article about BATH WEEK: SOME RANDOM BATHS I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW I hope this information provides more insight that you can use to design your dream home, or anyone else, do not forget to bookmark this article on https://contemporaryhomedesign123.blogspot.com/2018/07/bath-week-some-random-baths-i-liking.html you know who you want to come back to the blog this, thanks

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : BATH WEEK: SOME RANDOM BATHS I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment