Luxury Living Room Interior Design Ideas Interior Design Ideas, More Classic Interior Designs, Room Designs , Living Room Designs Ideas , Minimalist living room

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Dark Bathrooms - What do you think?

Dark Bathrooms - What do you think? - we would like to welcome those of you who go on google to this blog Contemporary Home Design ok now we will discuss are quite important in designing the house that is about Dark Bathrooms - What do you think? we have collected a lot of information from various sources which certainly aims to provide information complete for you, hope you are satisfied and please continue reading:

You can also see our article on:


Dark Bathrooms - What do you think?

I feel that over the past couple of years I've been seeing more and more dark bathrooms.  It definitely creates a feeling that's elegant and chic, but is it something you would try in your home?



The mirrors reflect a lot of light in this bathroom.  Notice the picture hanging above the tub?  I always wonder in these situations if it really stays there or if it was just put there for the photo shoot...


3 above via Lonny Mag

Love this one - that chandelier!

I want to replace the vanity surface in our master bath, does anyone have a wood vanity like this?  Does it hold up well?

3 above via House Beautiful

I'm anxious to here what you guys think of dark bathrooms!


already finished our article about Dark Bathrooms - What do you think? I hope this information provides more insight that you can use to design your dream home, or anyone else, do not forget to bookmark this article on https://contemporaryhomedesign123.blogspot.com/2019/03/dark-bathrooms-what-do-you-think.html you know who you want to come back to the blog this, thanks

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Dark Bathrooms - What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment